Spa covers are essential for keeping your hot tub clean and protected from the elements, and help to save you money and protect your investment over time. Not only that, but hot tub covers also keep your spa clean and the water at a warm, relaxing temperature, giving you the enjoyment you deserve. We can order any Hot Spring, Highlife, Limelight, Tiger River, Hot Spot, & FreeFlow brand cover, along with hot tub covers from almost any additional brand, such as Vita Spas, Aspen, Sundance, and more! Selecting a properly fitting spa cover is essential to keeping out debris and chemical contaminants. Find out more about the importance of hot tub covers below.
· Cleanliness: You don’t want to relax in a tub full of leaves, insects, dirt, and whatever else finds its way into your uncovered spa, do you? Even if your hot tub is indoors, keep dust, hair, and other contaminants out of your water.
· Energy Costs: Heating the water for your spa takes energy, and that energy costs money. Keeping a cover on your hot tub helps the water retain its warm, relaxing temperature, so you don’t pay to heat the water over and over.
· Protection: Hot tub covers offer protection for your spa, especially against sun damage. While sun damage isn’t necessarily obvious right away, fading caused by the sun becomes very noticeable in just a few years, so covers are a long-term investment.
· Safety: They may not be deep, but hot tubs can pose a risk for drowning in the same way that a pool can, no matter how shallow. Prevent children, pets, and other critters from jumping into your spa and facing a dangerous situation.
Dear Baker Pool & Spa store and hot tub Customer,
As the world battles the Coronavirus, it is essential that we maintain all bodies of water to prevent the spread of other diseases. To that end, it is our sincere hope for our store in the Chesterfield Valley (6 THF Blvd 63005) to remain open during our normal business hours throughout the “Stay at Home Order” issued by the St Louis County Department of Public Health. As a business that supports the sanitation of numerous bodies of water throughout the area, we will continue to serve our customers until otherwise ordered.
That being said, we will not maintain a full staff at the store in an effort to comply with “social distancing” guidelines. We have the following options to serve you during this period:
1. Curbside Pickup – Simply call in your order (636-532-3133) and we will contact you when it is ready.
2. Delivery – We can deliver your season supply of pool chemicals to your garage. Delivery charges are as follows:
Water Test Drop Box – Our drop box is located on the outside back wall of the store. You can drop off a water sample 24/7 and we will contact you when your results are ready. Please make sure your bottle includes your name, address and preferred contact number.
For hot tub repair and maintenance services, we are running routs as normal and would ask for your cooperation at this time as follows:
Please remain inside your home when our technician is onsite. The tech will call you when they arrive and before they leave.
We will not be performing any services that require us entering homes at this time.
Thank you for your patience during these unique circumstances.
Since 1968, Baker Pool & Spa has served the St. Louis region providing expertise in the pool and spa industry. Located conveniently in Chesterfield Commons. Stop in and see us today!